Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/24/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Planning and Research Associate (Reg FT)
Community College of Allegheny County
Provides data collection and analysis to support research, survey, planning, grant application and assessment activities.
Work location and additional information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than September 4, 2015. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Campus: Office of College Services
Days and Hours (for hourly position):
Bachelor's degree (master's preferred) in information science, social science, statistics, public administration/policy analysis or related field and a minimum of two years experience. Computer, quantitative, time management and web content management skills. Experience in higher education, government or healthcare.
1. Prepares data tabulation and analysis using SPSS, GIS and database management software.
2. Prepares statistical reports, survey and data files required by external agencies and organizations.
3. Collects and maintains data to support grant application, budgetary and planning process.
4. Coordinates development of departmental, college planning and institutional assessment web sites.
5. Assures documentation of institutional processes, methodologies, formulas and data sources.
6. Produces and updates the College fact book annually.
7. Assists with survey data collection and preparation for analysis.
8. Maintains internet presence for planning, research and assessment initiatives.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Category: Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Planning & Institutional Research
Job Open Date: 08-21-2015
Job Close Date:
All applicants must apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/661931. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.