Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/25/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Case Manager/Student Success Facilitator (Grant Funded PT 25 hrs/wk)
Community College of Allegheny County
Serve as a financial aid mentor and provide support for the Pittsburgh Job Corps cohort of students at each of the CCAC campuses with matters pertaining to the Financial Aid program. Monitor the academic progress of students as it pertains to financial aid eligibility.
Work location and additional information:
This is a part-time 25 hrs/wk grant-funded position with benefits.
Employment and continuation of grant is contingent on sufficient current and future funding. The grant may be renewable.
Travel to other campuses will be required.
Hourly rate: $17.10
Campus: Allegheny Campus
Days and Hours (for hourly position):
Associate's degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred) and a minimum of one year of financial aid experience at the post secondary level with an in-depth understanding of the financial aid process.
Applicant must possess strong computer skills, ability to analyze data, create qualitative and quantitative reports, ability to assist students with financial aid matters and willingness to work collaboratively with the college community. Community College experience preferred.
1. Assist students in understanding the CCAC Financial Aid program.
2. Monitor student progress in completing the FAFSA and other types of Aid.
3. Meet individually with each cohort student on an as needed basis to monitor their financial aid process.
4. Work with Financial Aid Office to monitor student scholarships, aid and stipends.
5. Maintain student records; prepare and submit regular reports, as requested.
6. Assist with the development and implementation of early intervention and retention programs to maintain students' eligibility for financial aid.
7. Work with the various Student Services Development Offices to identify and recommend appropriate services designed to address student needs.
8. Participate in Student Orientation.
9. Must be able to travel to other campuses on an as needed basis.
10. Serve on college committees and advisory boards as needed.
11. Prepare and submit reports, as requested and maintain records of students.
12. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Job Category: Administrator
Job Type: Grant-funded Part-time
Department: Financial Aid
Job Open Date: 08-21-2015
Job Close Date: 9/4/2015
All applicants must apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/661897. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.