Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/22/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
University of La Verne
Director of Admissions - Regional and Online Campuses
Job Description Summary:
The Director of ROC Admissions manages student recruitment efforts for all Online and Regional Campus locations including any corporate, public agency or other organization's on-site program development. The Director also supports the recruitment efforts of Assistant/Associate/Senior Associate Directors of Admissions attached to the regional and online campuses by supervising, mentoring and offering other admissions-related assistance as needed. The position directly reports to the AVP & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO ) with a dotted line to the VP of SEMC while establishing a close working relationship with Regional Campus Directors.
1. Meet or exceed new student recruitment goals of University/Regional Campus as well as admission profile of entering students by leading and managing the recruitment efforts of Assistant/Associate/Senior Associate Directors of Admissions attached to the regional and online campuses. Communicate enrollment goals and needs of ROC admissions to the CMO and VP of SEMC .
2. Develop and implement comprehensive student recruitment plans and strategies for all Regional and Online Campuses including any on-site programs with school districts, community colleges, corporate, govt. and other organizational partners that reflect the University’s overall enrollment goals.
3. Identify marketing strategies, media recommendations, marketing and promotional materials, and fairs/conferences selection in consultation with the CMO . Attend recruitment events.
4. Ensure positive morale of admissions unit and take necessary steps to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy.
5. Provide recruitment counsel to CMO regarding program offerings, market direction, competitive analysis, and enrollment strategies.
6. Prepare and analyze recruitment and lead management reports in support of ROC enrollment efforts. Monitor inquiries, application counts and new student registrations through Banner or CRM . Utilize and maintain client and prospect lists databases.
7. Ensure that best recruitment practices are implemented and that policies and procedures are followed.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 7- 10 years proven related admissions and admissions management experience in the area of higher education recruitment.
3. Public speaking
1. Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Sales, or Counseling with a preference for a Master’s.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Banner and Recruiter CRM
Location: La Verne Central Campus
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/662598
The University of La Verne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employment or employees on any basis prohibited by state and federal law. University of La Verne hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications and is consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, medical condition a or sexual orientation
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.