Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/15/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Associate in Research working within the School of Economic Sciences IMPACT Center will be an individual with excellent academic training, an ability to provide leadership, including supervision of graduate students, excellent communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Much of the work will be done on a per fee basis for off campus clientele. The successful candidate is expected develop and maintain a productive relationship with off campus clients as well as with faculty and other researchers on campus.
• Earned Master’s in economics, applied or agricultural economics, finance, or similar field, at the time of hire; and
• Experimental and analytical skills; understanding and knowledge of research theory; interviewing experience; excellent organizational and project management skills.
This position will be responsible for the following:
1) Provide leadership on conducting economic impact analyses for clientele of the IMPACT Center
2) Provide leadership in conducting feasibility analyses for new business enterprises, and/or the expansion of existing enterprises
3) Lead a group of SES faculty in the publication of a new annual focused on the status of Washington agribusinesses
4) Provide support for other research activities conducted through the IMPACT Center.
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EDUCATOR AND EMPLOYER. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.
WSU is committed to excellence through diversity and faculty-friendly policy action, including partner accommodation and NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation programs (http://www.advance.wsu.edu/).
WSU employs only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized non-U.S. citizens. All new employees must show employment eligibility verification as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
WSU is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact Human Resource Services: 509-335-4521(v), Washington State TDD Relay Service: Voice Callers: 1-800-833-6384; TDD Callers: 1-800-833-6388, 509-335-1259(f), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.