Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/28/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provide complex clerical and administrative support in a variety of tasks assisting the records manager and coordinators in the administration of student records.
• Scanning of documents into the students files
• Assists the Graduation Coordinator with the processing of degree conferral’s applications
• Assists the Graduation Coordinator with the printing and mailing of diplomas
• Assists the Admin Coordinator with the Document Tracking system as needed
• Assists the Admin Coordinator with processing PURs, mailing of letters, deans’ certs, etc. as needed
• Assists the CTAM Coordinator with processing military portal items as needed
• Assists the Record Manager as needed
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Participate and contribute to the success of official events, including, but not limited to commence
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively, analytically and have a meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ability to perform multi-tasks in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated computer literacy, data entry proficiency and Microsoft Office experience.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with document imaging systems.
• Ability to adapt, change and learn new procedures
2 years administrative experience.
Experience with Microsoft Office.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.