Evaluation Assistant -
Saint Leo University
in Saint Leo Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/8/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Leo, Florida
Detailed Job Description
- Responsible for program update requests and examination of support documents.
- Determination of transferability of credit from external institutions.
- Data entry of credit deemed transferable.
- Lower division transfer credit research and evaluations.
- Processes new applications.
- Data entry-Transferable college credit to Datatel
- Processes non-coursework.
- Processes program update request forms (PUR’s) Updates technical resource materials.
- Tracks out completed requests and monitors turnaround time of files to keep thing moving in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to manage interpersonal communication in a team environment
- Dependable and responsible with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage time; Demonstrated ability to use computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- HS Diploma
- Two or more years experience on an office setting
- Proficiency in typing and/or data entry.
- Evaluation Assistant
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Admissions & Enrollment / Recruiting
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||See Job Description
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.