Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/21/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position is responsible for enhancing integration and features of the software that supports University Advancement’s online operations, Blackbaud NetCommunity (BBNC). This includes integrating all executable features of BBNC into University Advancement business operations and goals. This position will apply analytical and creative skills to identify and execute opportunities of BBNC to create an innovative web-based platform that supports fundraising priorities. The Web Application Specialist position reports to the Manager of Information Services and serves as a member of the Advancement Services team, primarily supporting University Advancement operations.
• Serves as a BBNC expert and associated parts/tools in order to effectively advise usage and optimization
• Provides customer services and related tasks during business hours
• Aligns work within University Advancement policies and protocols and University branding
• Works independently and collaboratively on projects, as needed
• Builds product knowledge of BBNC and RE integration, maximizing BBNC enhancement
• Streamlines and audits BBNC structure and process to uphold system integrity
• Creates and furnishes regular reporting regarding online BBNC activity
• Creates and maintains templates and workflow roles to support UA efforts
• Works with system administrator to identify and administer appropriate security rights/roles as needed
• Cross-trained in related tasks to support team as a backup
BBNC Content Management and Infrastructure Support (40%):
• Serves as a first point of contact for BBNC site related issues
• Creates templates for all features of BBNC
• Develops and maintains an organized and effective backend infrastructure
• Ensures proper functionality of templates, pages, parts and forms
• Establishes business processes that support BBNC services
• Establishes infrastructure standardization to optimally organize and manage site development
• Builds new and updates current BBNC templates, pages, parts, and forms
• Recommends solutions and establishes standards and best operational practices
• Creates email templates and standards for use of targeted content
• Uses Raiser’s Edge for metrics, reporting and data collection processes
• Supports ADVANCE Portal growth and enhancements
• Schedules maintenance opportunities to keep portal content relevant
• Uses BBNC to create solutions for identified and approved requests
• Process data updates for database integrity
• Updates content and manages changes of UA website
BBNC Client Services Support (40%)
• Serves campus partners through the Continuum of Services operation
• Creates and maintains giving and common forms
• Collaborates in email creation and schedule
• Ensures accuracy, detail and timeliness of service requests
• Establishes and enhance services to align with BBNC need
• Coordinates with appropriate staff to ensure branding and maximize outreach efforts
• Problem solves functionality issues of templates, pages, parts and forms
• Continues support within BBNC capabilities using templates and standardization
• Creates and manages email templates and parts to support ongoing email outreach efforts
• Understands the integration between Raiser’s Edge and NetCommunity
• Provides technical strategy of BBNC to maximize use
• Documents business processes to provide continuity in ongoing operational support
• User training as needed
Other Duties (20%)
• Creates and sends performance metrics
• Goal oriented projects
• Additional duties and related tasks
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working in a web content management system.
Experience that required direct work in web development or design.
Work experience in Blackbaud NetCommunity.
Work experience in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge.
Higher education or non-profit work experience.
Experience working independently and within a team environment.
Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
Graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience developing within HTML.
Experience in customer service skills.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.