Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/19/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1) Identify, cultivate the involvement and manage the activities of young alumni in order to build a strong and active Alumni Association.
2) Assist with the identification and solicitation of annual leadership gifts from Graduates Of the Last Decade.
3) Help plan an effective program of young alumni activities particularly, but not limited to Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
4) Recruit and manage the activities of the 5th and 10th year Reunion Class Gift Committees and Reunion Class Social Committees as part of Quinnipiac's Reunion program.
5) Supervise the activities of the Student Alumni Association in order to identify and engage strong future alumni.
6) Supervise the activities of the Senior Class Gift Committee in order to educate students and promote a strong culture of young alumni philanthropy.
7) Utilize Web 2.0 resources (i.e. Facebook) to create and cultivate relationships with alumni.
8) Assist in maintaining accurate data on alumni.
- Qualifications include demonstrated effectiveness in recruiting and managing volunteers, the ability to build personal relationships and solicit annual gifts, and experience planning and implementing special events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. - Advanced organizational skills, including the ability to plan, manage, and implement programs designed to increase young alumni involvement and philanthropic investment with the University is a must.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.