Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/27/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• *Assists the Instructional Technologist in providing assistance to faculty in utilizing instructional technology.
• *Assists the Instructional Technologist in the development of tools and templates for effective and thoughtful use of academic technology such as tutorials and reference materials.
• *Assists the Instructional Technologist in providing multimedia support in designing and developing instructional media pieces and other course elements for incorporation into classroom, hybrid and full on-line courses.
• *Prepares creative art and layout including web page development and maintenance.
• *Assists faculty with the conversion of classroom based instructional materials conversion to digital formats for online delivery.
• Assists faculty in the use of digital cameras, digital camcorders and digital voice recorders.
• Assists faculty in the use of college-supported instructional technologies, including, but not limited to Blackboard, SoftChalk Lesson Builder, Adobe Presenter, Respondus/Study Mate and Camtasia Relay.
• Maintains equipment and facilitates the loaning of digital cameras, camcorders and voice recorders to faculty.
• *Proofreads all original material created.
• *Maintains campus and college-wide digital files archive housed on the shared drive.
• *Keeps supervisor informed of project status.
• Anticipates and meets all client needs accurately, professionally, and with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Performs other related duties within the job grade and job classification as assigned.
*denotes Essential Function
• Associate’s degree
• Minimum one (1) year of experience assisting clients in multimedia production
• Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with various specialized software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), digital video and audio editing, and screen recording
• Familiarity with various specialized software such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
• Associate’s degree in Graphic Design
• Experience with Blackboard or learning management systems
Between the standard College hours of business 8:30-5pm, Monday through Friday.
This is a Part-time 1199/SEIU Bargaining Unit position, Grade 07. Full time 1199/SEIU bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.