Thank you for your consideration
ScholarlyHires.com keeps it simple and value-based for you! Over 485 schools have used us. Our clients post about:
42% administrative leadership / staff
58% faculty / post-doc
Diversity and outreach is our mission 365 days per year, not just as a supplement, special issue or talking point. Our verified reach is:
8.0% of applicants are Latino/Latina
20.4-33.0% Black / African American
5.0% Disabled; 5.3% opted not to respond
LGBTQ is heavily marketed to (and utilized by), but not tracked.
NOTE: Our recent non-gender based diversity reach has soared to 45-58%.
As a client, your benefits include:
- Our proprietary Job Extraction Tool (JET) imports directly from many Applicant Tracking Systems; there is no ATS or IT involvement and you can generally be operational in under four days. It is free with a minimum 50-pack of rollover job postings. Post positions with us in 15-45 seconds and JET works externally with the following systems:
- Interview Exchange
- eRecruit / TAM (Peoplesoft)
- Silk Road / Open Hire
- Other ATS or home-grown (case-by-case)
- Our proprietary SAYS program (Sweep as You Sleep), which is available for annual unlimited pricing customers that have ATS's, is free and allows you to turn over the entire posting process to us (posting, updating and taking down daily). We handle everything.
- Compliance with Department of Labor Ruling under 20 CFR 656.18 [International applicants for teaching positions]. Any faculty position can be posted with us.
- Heavy emphasis towards reaching social media generated applicants
- Job postings in up to ten categories for up to six months
- Categories for community colleges, faith-based institutions, online schools and adjunct faculty; there are large subsections for med schools
- Free virtual unmanned job fair participation with any job posting package of 25+ postings
- You define marketing keywords that drive applicants directly to your job
- 15 day refresh, so your jobs always appear current
- Average of 86 views per job per month (#2 ranked with lowest cost / view)
- NADOHE members are eligible to receive additional 8% discounts; contact us for details.